The Exo is a mod sold has kit by Solovapor, and you can find it in two versions – 14500 and 18650.
In this review, I’m using the 18650 version. Both version are the same but differ on the batteries they can take.
Overall, it’s a reasonable device. Its drawbacks are the connection type, 801, and not fully supporting LR. With LR attys/cartos it cuts offs.
Accounting for the quality and the material that the kit includes, specially the charger, it isn’t that much of expensive.
- 1 x Exo 18650.
- 1 x TrustFire TR-001 Charger w/ cord.
- 2 x UltraFire BRC 18650 3600 mAh 3.7V battery.
- Connection: 801.
Battery – UltraFire BRC 18650
- Voltage: 3.7V.
- Capacity: 3600 mAh.
- Size (Length x Width): 68,4mm x 18,3mm.
Charger – TrustFire TR-001
- Output Voltage: 4.2V – 500 mAh.
- Battery Types: 10430, 10440, 14500, 16340, 17670, 18500, 18650.
- Supports big battery types (18650). Solid construction. Price VS included material.
- Not 100% compatible with LR's. Cone too big. Only works at 3.7V - no HV.